07 Jan 2020
CER organized the ‘13th Capacity Building Programme for Officers of Electricity Regulatory Commissions’ from January 07th – 09th, 2020 in IIT Kanpur. The programme is supported by the Forum of Regulators.
25 Nov 2019
CER releases 2nd issue (Volume 2 Issue 2) of Centre’s newsletter Regulatory Insights
27 Nov 2019
CER organized the ‘2nd Global Regulatory Perspectives Programme for Commissioners of Electricity Regulatory Commissions’ from November 27th – 29th, 2019 in Sydney, Australia. The programme is supported by the Forum of Regulators.
25 Jul 2019
IITK-IEX Course Program on "Emerging Trends in the Indian Power Sector: Market Design and Digitalization" from July 25-27, 2019 at PBCEC Conference Facility, Visitor's Hostel, IIT Kanpur.
26 Jun 2019
The Centre organized its second ‘Regulatory Research Camp (RRC 2)’ as a five-day workshop from June 26-30, 2019 at Hotel Fortune Park, McLeod Ganj (Dharamshala), Himachal Pradesh on the topic 'Regulatory Framework for Distribution ARR and Tariff Determination'.
CER's Regulatory Blog help
- ODF APP Review
- MERC’s Draft for State Grid Code Regulations, 2020
- CERC's Proposal for Determination of Forbearance Price and Floor Price for the REC Framework
- HERC: Guidelines for certifying or refusing to certify non-availability to Transmission/Distribution system or Unscheduled Load Shedding
- CEA proposes amendment to Furnishing of Statistics, Returns and Information Regulations, 2007
- Integration of Renewable Energy
- CER Blog
- TNERC's "Consultative Paper for Procurement of Solar and Wind Power by Distribution Licensee and Related Issues"
- POSOCO's "Draft Procedure for Collective Transactions through Real Time Market (RTM)"
- GERC's "Tariff Framework for Procurement of Power by Distribution Licensees and Others from Solar Energy Projects and Other Commercial Issues for the State of Gujarat"
- Promotion of Renewable Energy
- APERC's "2nd Draft Amendment to Open Access Regulation"
- CER Team