07 Jan 2020
CER organized the ‘13th Capacity Building Programme for Officers of Electricity Regulatory Commissions’ from January 07th – 09th, 2020 in IIT Kanpur. The programme is supported by the Forum of Regulators.
25 Nov 2019
CER releases 2nd issue (Volume 2 Issue 2) of Centre’s newsletter Regulatory Insights
27 Nov 2019
CER organized the ‘2nd Global Regulatory Perspectives Programme for Commissioners of Electricity Regulatory Commissions’ from November 27th – 29th, 2019 in Sydney, Australia. The programme is supported by the Forum of Regulators.
25 Jul 2019
IITK-IEX Course Program on "Emerging Trends in the Indian Power Sector: Market Design and Digitalization" from July 25-27, 2019 at PBCEC Conference Facility, Visitor's Hostel, IIT Kanpur.
26 Jun 2019
The Centre organized its second ‘Regulatory Research Camp (RRC 2)’ as a five-day workshop from June 26-30, 2019 at Hotel Fortune Park, McLeod Ganj (Dharamshala), Himachal Pradesh on the topic 'Regulatory Framework for Distribution ARR and Tariff Determination'.
CER Blog help
- TNERC Releases Consultative Paper for Procurement of Solar and Wind Power by Distribution Licensee and Related Issues
- APERC 2nd Draft Amendment to Open Access Regulation
- Integration of Renewable Energy
- CER Team
- Power Chronicle
- Regulatory Insights - The CER Newsletter
- ODF Bugs
- 13th Capacity Building Programme
- EAL Team
- Newsletter Volume 02 Issue 03
- 2nd Global Regulatory Perspectives Programme - AUS
- Blockchain in Power Distribution Industry.
- Grid Digitalization
- RI V2 N2