30 Apr 2020
CER organized the '1st Regulatory Conclave (Online)' to discuss the "Draft Electricity Act (Amendment) Bill, 2020" on April 30th, 2020.
07 Jan 2020
CER organized the ‘13th Capacity Building Programme for Officers of Electricity Regulatory Commissions’ from January 07th – 09th, 2020 in IIT Kanpur. The programme is supported by the Forum of Regulators.
25 Nov 2019
CER releases 2nd issue (Volume 2 Issue 2) of Centre’s newsletter Regulatory Insights
27 Nov 2019
CER organized the ‘2nd Global Regulatory Perspectives Programme for Commissioners of Electricity Regulatory Commissions’ from November 27th – 29th, 2019 in Sydney, Australia. The programme is supported by the Forum of Regulators.
25 Jul 2019
IITK-IEX Course Program on "Emerging Trends in the Indian Power Sector: Market Design and Digitalization" from July 25-27, 2019 at PBCEC Conference Facility, Visitor's Hostel, IIT Kanpur.
CER's Regulatory Blog help
- Smart Grid Maturity Model
- Physical and Financial Markets
- Introduction of Electricity Market
- WBERC’s Draft for Amendment to Cogeneration and Generation of Electricity from Renewable Sources of Energy Regulations
- CER Team
- Flexibility in utilisation of coal in IPP stations
- Blockchain in Power Distribution Industry.
- Power Chronicle
- CSERC Standard of Performance (SoP) in Distribution of Electricity Regulation, 2020
- ODF APP Review
- MERC’s Draft for State Grid Code Regulations, 2020
- CERC's Proposal for Determination of Forbearance Price and Floor Price for the REC Framework
- HERC: Guidelines for certifying or refusing to certify non-availability to Transmission/Distribution system or Unscheduled Load Shedding