Copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the materials.
Record on video or audio tape electronically in any media or by any other means whatsoever.
Use the program materials in any other course or training.
Modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, etc. Any software forming part of the online content.
2. While registering for the program, the participant needs to provide accurate, current and complete information such as personal and professional details, contact details, e-mail address, etc.
3. Registration for the program is non-transferable. Do not share your log-in credentials with anybody. Any misuse may lead to cancellation of the registration and forfeiture of fee paid therefor. No fee will be refunded in such cases.
4. To enable us to monitor access to the program resources, we gather certain information about the participants, including details of the operating system, browser version, MAC address and IP address. Every participant can use up to three devices for accessing the program content.
5. The program description provides a broad outline of the overall content of the program. CER, IITK may modify/ delete any content, in part or full, in-line with the evolving nature of the subject matter and at the discretion of the instructor.
6. The discussions of the program are facilitated with CER’s Online Discussion Forum (ODF). All the discussions will be published on CER’s web-portal and App, and may be available even after the completion of the program. We expect the participants to maintain decorum and etiquette while participating in discussions in the ODF platform.
7. The participants are expected to keep pace with the program schedule including requirements for assignments, discussions and examinations. It is recommended that the participants plan in advance to allocate sufficient time to successfully complete the program.
8. In the case of any Force Majeure conditions, CER shall not be liable for any delay or failure of its obligations or termination of its programs covered under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, and other acts of God.